-
August 3rd, 2005, 02:42 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Remember the set of 4 fixer uppers I got of ebay? Well, I adopted one of the dolls ("2of 4", the AGT15 that will be called Rhada)
Well, the Sam in that group is all cleaned up and ready to go, and so is the Addy. No danger there.
But now I have a problem: so mu ch talk about Elizabeth and her Jose face mold... well, "4of4" was a Jose, and badly needs a new wig, and it could be straight brunette, and no bangs, and already has earings, and... if it wasn't for the darker complexion, she is sounding more and more like an Elizabeth candidate. Help!!!!
I have to order her wig and am going back and forth... Sigh!!!
Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
-
August 3rd, 2005, 04:12 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Okay, I don't know if this helps, but last night I was thinking about using Marisol as an Elizabeth. Thanks to one (or maybe more - I can't remember) of our resident seamstresses, I have had the chance to see Marisol in Felicity's clothing, and she looks stunning. I would assume the same would be true of Josefina. This will only happen if neither of my DD's ends up wanting Marisol (who is hiding in my closet right now).
Decisions, decisions . . . let us know what you decide!
Shawn
-
August 3rd, 2005, 09:07 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Go for it!!!!!!!!!!!!1 [img]wink.gif[/img] You can always resell if you change your mind!!
-
August 3rd, 2005, 11:35 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Why not give it a try. It's money already spent right? And like Ria said you can always sell her later if you decide. Please post pics though. I'd love to see.
-
August 4th, 2005, 12:53 AM
#5
Ashley1972
Guest
Ana, I think this wig in brown would be perfect for the "real" Elizabeth!http://www.audreysdolls.com/item.cfm...subcatalogID=1
-
August 4th, 2005, 01:09 AM
#6
Inactive Member
You gals are no help!!! LOL!
You just "sold" me into it (like I needed any pushing! [img]redface.gif[/img]
Thanks for the link to the wig. I will look tomorrow and will definitely post once "the deal is done"
[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]
Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
-
August 4th, 2005, 04:28 AM
#7
Evette
Guest
Definately go for it! I love my Ag daughters, though I think will stop at 11 girls. The more the merrier!
[img]graemlins/girl.gif[/img] Forever!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks